Thursday, July 9, 2009

Your cheque is in the mail

Hubby went out to get the mail and we were delighted to see that he WAS approved for unemployment and was paid for the weeks he was out of work! What an answer to prayer!! That will certainly help with the surgery bills coming soon :)

A quick update on all the sick ones here....our daughter still had a high fever last night of 103. This was the 3rd night but we think it has finally broke. I checked on her through the night and she was pretty sweaty. It is low grade throughout the day so I'm hoping this is the end for her. Hubby is starting to feel better but has had an awful sinus infection and earache. He seems to be improving today. All of them are sounding like barking seals though. This cough is deep in the chest and they sound pitiful. I feel very anxious right now and am checking my temperature throughout the day. My head is starting to feel a little weird but I'm wondering if it is more from worry than anything else :) I am praying that God will protect me from this fever.

Here is something for you music lovers! I've watched this several times and just love it. I love how he really gets into the music and you can see the emotion coming through him while he is playing the piano. I love that feeling when I'm playing a piece at the piano. You can check out his website at Jon Schmidt





2 comments:

  1. That is great news!!!!!I'm so glad that money is coming in.Praise God!!!!!Still praying for you all during this time of sickness.Especially praying you won't get this fever and Lord willing your cold won't amount to too much.I hope your head is better.Love you all.
    Nice video,he plays really well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to see God providing in so many ways. Yes, we will pray for your health. I'm a bit late in responding because my computer was unavailable (see blog)... sorry you've all been so horribly sick. Stay cool.

    ReplyDelete