Wednesday, July 15, 2009

For your listening pleasure

I thought I'd share the musical talents of our youngest with you. He enjoys listening to big sister play the piano and he gets in on it too.

An update on the family.....hubby still needs his ears to pop and I think he will be pretty much back to his good 'ol self. Our daughter still has a low appetite but otherwise just a bad cough. Our son's eyes look much better. I've read that it is only contagious the first 2 days so I think he can start playing with the kids now. I received a handy trick about how to apply eyedrops from hubby's grandma so I'm thankful that at least goes pretty well. (There is still some crying involved!) He still has the cold but is starting to sleep much better at night. Our littlest one (at the piano) is doing a whole lot better. I think he is almost through with whatever this is! I am right in the thick of it right now. I have thankfully had no signs of a fever yet and pray that continues!! God is good....the medicines are working....and hopefully I'll be up and at 'em soon so we can celebrate a 4th birthday party!!!!

1 comment:

  1. That was quite the piece you played for us honey! I know it will get better the more you practice;)Glad to hear everyone is doing better.Now take care of yourself,as we continue to pray that you do not get a fever sweetheart.I love you all so much.

    ReplyDelete