Monday, July 20, 2009

Party time

We are finally going to celebrate a birthday tonight! I started the cake last night at 8pm and finished at 11pm. I wasn't able to do all that I wanted to it, but it was enough and our son was excited when he saw it this morning!! The 'rocks' and milk chocolate rocks....I was so excited when I found them at Walmart! Thomas the train is a candle. I will post birthday pictures tomorrow. Now off to get the house cleaned up for company :)

P.S Hubby's appointment went well today. His throat was a little inflammed from the cold and sinus 'thing' he went through. He was also showing some acid reflux which we think was from the antibiotics. Over all it was a good appointment and the doctor was happy!

2 comments:

  1. That is such a special birthday cake for a special birthday boy. I am sure he will remember his "THOMAS THE TRAIN CAKE" for years to come. What a great job, Alissa !! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking cake Alissa!!! It must have been fun making it.I love the tunnel.You put a lot of work into it.I'm sure he was very happy with it and to finally have his party.I hope everyone had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete