Monday, July 13, 2009

The results are in....

drum roll please.....haha
So hubby went to the clinic yesterday after he spit up blood :( He was checked for pneumonia and bronchitis which he didn't have either.....BUT he has a horrible sinus infection. Both ears, sinus cavity, all the way to his throat. He can't hear a thing and is still feeing pretty miserable. He's on antibiotics for 7 days. With that said, my darling sweetheart cleaned as much of the house as he could while I took 2 of the kids to the doctor today. Now that's love huh!
I took the 2 oldest to the pediatrician today. Our daughter has a touch of bronchitis and is being put on antibiotics. Our son has pink eye in both eyes, and fluid in the ear. He will be on antibiotics and eye drops. Let's pause for a moment.....This little boy will not let me come near him with a warm washcloth to soothe his eyes so how in the world am I suppose to apply eye drops 5 times a day!!!!! *smile* This will be quite the adventure!
Our littlest one seems to be improving somewhat. The doctor said if his cough has not improved by Thursday or he starts pulling at his ears etc....to bring him in.
So hopefully by this time next week we will all be relaxing and enjoying our days. Here is a picture of our darling but pitiful looking boy. The picture does not do justice at all....it's quite a sight.

6 comments:

  1. Oh dear!!!! You do have your hands full.Good news about hubby,and so now let the antibiotics do their thing.Let to,the antibiotics do their thing for our girl.I hope our boy keeps his fingers away from his eyes as not to reinfect again.He doesn't even look like himself in the picture.He does look pitiful.Do have fun with the drops!!! Hopefully the youngest will get better on his own.I trust you are not too bad,and no signs of a fever yet.Love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, he is pitiful! Poor boy. We're praying that you all will return to full health soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you know the slogan on the Morton Salt-"when it rains it pours". It sounds like that may be your thoughts the last few days. It seems to me, being an RN, that the doctor would go ahead and put the little one on antibiotics since 3 in the family needed them already instead of having to bring him in and have another doctor charge. :( We are continuing to pray, By the way, how are you and your symptoms???

    ReplyDelete
  4. So far I just have an annoying cough which is starting to hurt my belly :) The cough is a deep one! Other than that I feel ok. Continuing to check my temp when I feel like I'm getting hot but so far so good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my!!! Hopefully, the antibiotics will do the trick. Of course all the prayers will, too. There have definitely been a lot on your behalf! That picture is so pitiful that it makes my eyes water. You all know that you're in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alissa, have you checked out"The Blood Song"on Manzvillecanada blog? The little girl is just so precious.It will lift your spirits.

    ReplyDelete