Thursday, July 30, 2009

Itty bitty pink clothes

Today hubby brought down our bin of girls' clothing 0-9 months out of the attic :) I know it is early to be getting them washed up and preparing.....but it gets me excited and it will be one less thing to do once I start getting immobile (I get very big!!!) I have forgotten all the cute clothes our daughter had!! ....and the shoes!!! So far the clothes look pretty good but some of the Sunday dresses have spots on them from being in a closed bin for almost 6 years! Hopefully they will be wearable cause they're soooo cute! The clothing sizes will work out absolutely perfect since our daughter was born the beginning of January, and this one is due mid December. The problem I'm running into though is space :) All the drawers and closets are full of the kids clothes. I have managed to clear out a little space in one of our dressers to put some of her clothes. Since she will be in our room for the first couple months in the bassinet, this will work out well. After that....I think we'll have to get another dresser :) I've been going through the bigger kids clothing and packing up all the clothes that will be too small this winter. It's amazing how quickly they grow out of the clothing!!! Pants we bought our boy last winter and already beginning to look short on him. Oooohhh it's getting exciting thinking about her arrival. I don't know how I'll get through the next 4 months!

2 comments:

  1. That's so exciting! I remember doing the same thing about a year ago, only our girl clothes were only a couple years old. :-) Talking about clothes, you got me in the mood to organize the girls' closet, so I went to it this afternoon and packed up all the things they have outgrown. It's always a sad process that is just yet another reminder of how quickly the time goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember many of her beautiful dresses.It is always exciting going through all the baby clothes again.It brings back wonderful memories of our girl when she was in them.I'm so happy you get to use them again.You could pack up your boys' clothes that are too small and give them to your sister to use.What a help that would be.It would certainly free up some space for you!Anyway,you are going to have fun sorting through them all.She has so many really beautiful outfits.

    ReplyDelete