Saturday, July 18, 2009

Finally having a party!

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day! We are all finally well enough to go to church after missing last week. Everyone still has their cough but those tend to linger for awhile afterward. We are going to be celebrate our boys' 4th birthday on Monday so I need to get as much done on the cake tomorrow as possible. I kind of forgot about hubby's check up from his surgery which is going to take most of the day Monday since it is a 2 hour drive there and back! But it should work out well, and I know there is a very anxious boy wanting his Thomas the train cake :)
In other news.... I'm now working on 2008 photos for the photo album. It is quite the task getting caught up for 2 years worth! I'm also back into the swing of cloth diapering. I took a small sabbatical for the first few months of pregnancy. I just couldn't spend all that energy on changing frequently and washing, washing, washing diapers during the queasy months :) We are also moving our little guy into a big boy bed. He is 22 months now and it's time to break free of the bars!


2 comments:

  1. How nice it will be for him to be in a bed and out of the crib.I'm trying to picture it in the room.Is it where the bookcase use to be?
    I'm really glad to hear everyone is so much better.Still no signs of a fever with you?Praise God!!!
    It is nice that our boy is finally going to celebrate his birthday.Yeah!!!Anxious to see the cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is right beside the other bed near the door entrance. Still trying to figure out how to arrange the room....it will come :)

    ReplyDelete