Thursday, July 9, 2009

Prayer Request

Seems like I have need of a lot of prayer requests these days :)
I called my OB/GYN today for some information. I feel like I am starting to get the symptoms hubby and all the kids have had. They are still suffering from bad colds and our daughters fever seems to be hanging on a little longer than the rest. Everyone has had a fever of 101 - 102. I called my OB today to find out what I need to do if I should get a fever and what meds I can take. They told me how to control a low grade fever but as soon as it hits 101 I need to head to the ER.....uuugggg. Baby can run into complications with such a hot environment and they take fevers seriously in pregnant women. PLEASE pray that by some miracle *smile* I do not get a fever!!!!! I feel the sore throat and the cough coming (had no voice this morning!) so the next few days we need to watch out for the fever. I know God is in control and He knows what is about to happen. I want baby to be healthy and safe :)
Thank you for your prayers in advance!

3 comments:

  1. We will continue to pray for all of you, but especially YOU at this time. Taking a bath in tepid(lukewarm) water will help lower a fever but do not get chilled. Also, since you are taking the children's aspirin that may make a little difference hopefully enough so the fever will not go up high. We will pray for you every hour while we are up-we have a chiming clock that will remind us. Remember lots of people are praying for you. Love and prayers, CLARA :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It means so much to know you are praying for us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow sweetheart,you are certainly having your share of troubles aren't you!!!! Be assured of our continued prayer on your behalf as well as the baby.Hopefully you won't get the fever that accompanies this cold.The Lord knows your need, and He hears the prayers of His own.There will be many praying for the two of you.Love you.

    ReplyDelete