Sunday, July 12, 2009

Woe is me

Am I complaining alot??? It sure feels like I am. We are a pitiful household at the moment. So here's the breakdown.....our daughter is on day 5 of a fever. It must be bacterial. I am very suspicious of pneumonia and am making her an appointment early Monday morning. Our 4 year old is now heading into the worst stage the cough. Not sure if another fever will strike him or not. Our little one has been sick for a week now and not improving. His cough is very deep in the chest....making an appointment for him Monday morning. Hubby is still all clogged up in the ears and can't hear, bad cough, sweating all the time, he is still on steroids from his surgery and is at a high risk for pneumonia. He is making an appointment Monday. Me....the cold has now hit. Deep in the chest and it hurts! Praying, praying, and praying I won't get a fever!!!!!
Needless to say we didn't go to church today. Tomorrow will be a busy day for us.
Like I said....pitiful huh?!?!!

4 comments:

  1. Canada never looked so good!
    (And yes, of course we are praying for you and the family).

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are continuing to pray for you all everyday and more as the Lord brings you to mind. I am so glad you do not have a fever. God knows your stress, pain and anxiousness. "He" is in control. We can help if you should need something. I am watching our 9 year old granddaughter this week, with two physical therapy appointments. I watch services from FBCHammond.com--It is First Baptist Church of Hammond, Indiana-the church where Jeremy and family are members. It starts @ 8 (our time)on Sunday nights. Love and prayers, Clara.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my,what can I say that I haven't already said? We are praying for you all continually.I wish so much I could be there to help out wherever possible.To watch the kids and take care of them so you could rest.But that's not going to happen.Remember,the Lord is in control and knows all about what you are going through.He cares so much for you all.It is hard to be away from you in times like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pitiful. I agree with "Mom". Wish I could help you guys out too! (and "Mom", sorry I missed you last week... drove by and missed the stuff on the handle!) Praying everyone gets healthy and the little one in you stays safe.

    ReplyDelete