Saturday, July 4, 2009

July 4th

We had a great fourth of July! We spent the afternoon with church family for a cookout and some water fun :) I wish I had packed my camera (but I had a mountain of other things to carry along!!).....we would have had some great pictures to post. There was a long slip and slide in the backyard and the kids (and men folk!) had a blast on it! It was hilarious watching our son go down....his facial expressions were priceless. Our daughter caught on very quickly and enjoyed every minute of it. Our littlest one, who does not like water, FINALLY started to get comfortable in the kiddie pool and would squeal when he splashed. I think there were about 13 kids altogether, some of whom haven't seen each other in awhile, and enjoyed their day with their friends :)
Now that the kids are in bed, hubby and I are going to watch some fireworks from the front porch. Our neighbors usually put on a small show which we enjoy every year.
Happy 4th everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Happy 4th of July to you,which I have already said under"Special People".

    ReplyDelete